OWASP Board Meetings March Agenda
Revision as of 16:04, 4 March 2008 by Alison.McNamee
Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/6/2008
Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes
- Status of Advisory Board? (Jeff)
- Details of Working Groups? (Dinis & Tom)
- More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis)
- More clear guidelines for OWASP Chapters? (Seba)
- Are we using the forum?-http://blog.owasp.org/ (Larry)
- Advertising space for 2008 (Alison)
OWASP Financials - 15 minutes
- Publish tax info on wiki? (EM from 2/19 with websites)
- Should members be able to allocate their funds to specific projects?
Conferences - 15 minutes
- Membership Packs
- Should we offer membership to non-membership conference attendees that pay full price?
OWASP Week - 15 minutes
- What are we going to send to participating chapters?
OotM Guidelines - 10 minutes
- What are the final approved rules that should be posted to the wiki?
Summer Internship? - 10 minutes
- What dates would we like to have an intern?
- What will we pay the intern?
- What will the specific duties be?
Things Dinis spoke about at San Jose that have not happened - 15 minutes
- Working Groups
- Members ability to vote on specific governance issues
- Every chapter receives $30 per local individual member