Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings March Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(5 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/3/2009===
+
===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/10/2009===
  
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
+
2009 Budget
 +
 
 +
Review of Action Items
  
 
Shared Advertising for events
 
Shared Advertising for events
Line 7: Line 9:
 
RFQ for hosting - https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dhtj4s2_1crpq2jcd&hl=en (Larry)
 
RFQ for hosting - https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dhtj4s2_1crpq2jcd&hl=en (Larry)
  
Forum's to Replace Mailing lists (Larry)
+
Forum's to Replace Mailing lists -- $180 + $60 FOR Project tools (Larry)
  
 
Recent Wiki Upgrade (Larry)
 
Recent Wiki Upgrade (Larry)
 +
 +
Graphic's Needed?? (Larry)
 +
* Logo's for projects
 +
* Make logos from book bugs
  
 
Cost of posting conference video's on line - more than $$$
 
Cost of posting conference video's on line - more than $$$
Line 16: Line 22:
  
 
OWASP Project surveys - yay or nay.
 
OWASP Project surveys - yay or nay.
 +
 +
<u>INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS</u>
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee Global Membership Committee] Update - Brennan
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee Global Industry Committee] Update - Brennan
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee Global Conferences Committee] Update - Kate
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_and_Tools_Committee Global Projects Committee] Update - Dinis
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee Global Chapter Committee] Update - Seba
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee Global Education Committee] Update - Seba

Latest revision as of 10:59, 10 March 2009

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/10/2009

2009 Budget

Review of Action Items

Shared Advertising for events

RFQ for hosting - https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dhtj4s2_1crpq2jcd&hl=en (Larry)

Forum's to Replace Mailing lists -- $180 + $60 FOR Project tools (Larry)

Recent Wiki Upgrade (Larry)

Graphic's Needed?? (Larry)

  • Logo's for projects
  • Make logos from book bugs

Cost of posting conference video's on line - more than $$$

Google Summer of Code - OWASP Mentoring Application must be reviewed and submitted before Friday 3/13!

OWASP Project surveys - yay or nay.

INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS