Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings March Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes)
 
(13 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/6/2008===
+
===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/10/2009===
  
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
+
2009 Budget
  
*Status of Advisory Board? (Jeff)
+
Review of Action Items
*Details of Working Groups? (Dinis & Tom)
+
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis)
+
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Chapters? (Seba)
+
*Infrastructure (Larry)
+
**Are we using the forum?-http://blog.owasp.org/
+
**Hosting OWASP CD
+
**Mailing LIsts and bounce notices
+
**Move mailing lists to Google?
+
**VoIP Phones to Alison and Paulo
+
**OWASP Direct phone number (301) 575-0197
+
*Advertising space for 2008 (Alison)
+
  
====OWASP Financials - 15 minutes====
+
Shared Advertising for events
*Publish tax info on wiki? (EM from 2/19 with websites)
+
*Should members be able to allocate their funds to specific projects?
+
*Non Profit vs. For Profit
+
  
====Conferences - 25 minutes====
+
RFQ for hosting - https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dhtj4s2_1crpq2jcd&hl=en (Larry)
*Membership Packs
+
*Should we offer membership to non-membership conference attendees that pay full price?
+
*Update on Belgium & NY
+
  
====OWASP Week - 15 minutes====
+
Forum's to Replace Mailing lists -- $180 + $60 FOR Project tools (Larry)
*What are we going to send to participating chapters?
+
  
====OotM Guidelines - 10 minutes====
+
Recent Wiki Upgrade (Larry)
*What are the final approved rules that should be posted to the wiki?
+
  
====Summer Internship? - 10 minutes====
+
Graphic's Needed?? (Larry)
*What dates would we like to have an intern?
+
* Logo's for projects
*What will we pay the intern?
+
* Make logos from book bugs
*What will the specific duties be?
+
  
====Things Dinis spoke about at San Jose that have not happened - 15 minutes====
+
Cost of posting conference video's on line - more than $$$
*Working Groups
+
*Members ability to vote on specific governance issues
+
*Every chapter receives $30 per local individual member
+
  
====Is OWASP going to do a certification for Web Application Security Professionals? - 20 minutes====
+
Google Summer of Code - OWASP Mentoring Application must be reviewed and submitted before Friday 3/13!
  
====Governance of OWASP Foundation - 20 minutes====
+
OWASP Project surveys - yay or nay.
 +
 
 +
<u>INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS</u>
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee Global Membership Committee] Update - Brennan
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee Global Industry Committee] Update - Brennan
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee Global Conferences Committee] Update - Kate
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_and_Tools_Committee Global Projects Committee] Update - Dinis
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee Global Chapter Committee] Update - Seba
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee Global Education Committee] Update - Seba

Latest revision as of 10:59, 10 March 2009

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 3/10/2009

2009 Budget

Review of Action Items

Shared Advertising for events

RFQ for hosting - https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/Doc?id=dhtj4s2_1crpq2jcd&hl=en (Larry)

Forum's to Replace Mailing lists -- $180 + $60 FOR Project tools (Larry)

Recent Wiki Upgrade (Larry)

Graphic's Needed?? (Larry)

  • Logo's for projects
  • Make logos from book bugs

Cost of posting conference video's on line - more than $$$

Google Summer of Code - OWASP Mentoring Application must be reviewed and submitted before Friday 3/13!

OWASP Project surveys - yay or nay.

INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS