Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings June Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: ===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 06/03/2008=== ====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes==== *Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom) *More clear gu...)
 
m (Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
*Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
 
*Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
 
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis & Paulo)
 
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis & Paulo)
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
+
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director (Dave & Alison)
 
*Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to (Dinis)
 
*Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to (Dinis)
 
*Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog, maybe with Google (Dinis)
 
*Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog, maybe with Google (Dinis)

Revision as of 15:50, 27 May 2008

Contents

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 06/03/2008

Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes

  • Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
  • More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (Dinis & Paulo)
  • Write and post job description for OWASP Director (Dave & Alison)
  • Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to (Dinis)
  • Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog, maybe with Google (Dinis)
  • Update on Local Chapter finance model (Tom)
  • Update governance form to include the requirement of an audit every couple of years (Tom)

OWASP Financials - 5 minutes

  • Audit is scheduled for first week in June

Conferences - 15 minutes

  • Recap of Belgium Conference. What went well? What should go better next time?
  • Front Range OWASP Conference June 10th
  • India Conference
  • NY Conference

Chapter Happenings - 10 minutes

  • New Chapters
  • Chapter leader changes
  • Inactive chapters
  • Chapter assistance

Miscellaneous - 20 minutes

  • Need to define the existing and potential additional board member roles for guidance of the organization. Once these are defined, we should have a published wiki page with the roles and responsibilities of persons paid or unpaid.
  • Discuss possible program that would cover travel expenses for the conference speakers