Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings July Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 4: Line 4:
 
'''Update on details of working groups:''' - Dinis
 
'''Update on details of working groups:''' - Dinis
  
'''OWASP ESAPI Summit''' - OWASP will organize a working session (not a working group) at Washington DC where the main ESAPI contributors will be invited to participate. Jeff Williams will structure an agenda and plan for this session.
+
'''OWASP ESAPI Summit''' - Targeting 9/9-9/11 - OWASP will organize a working session (not a working group) at Washington DC where the main ESAPI contributors will be invited to participate. Jeff Williams will structure an agenda and plan for this session.
  
 
'''Identified need for clearer guidelines for OWASP projects:''' The first and second round reviews for SOC are to be completed and documented. This will provide definition of procedures for future projects. Larry and Paulo will work on updating wiki.  
 
'''Identified need for clearer guidelines for OWASP projects:''' The first and second round reviews for SOC are to be completed and documented. This will provide definition of procedures for future projects. Larry and Paulo will work on updating wiki.  
Line 14: Line 14:
 
'''Student Memberships''' - cheap
 
'''Student Memberships''' - cheap
  
'''Funding W3C Liason'''
+
==New Business==
 
+
'''Status of OWASP Portugal Conference''' - Dinis
+
  
 
'''Internationalization''' - Larry report status
 
'''Internationalization''' - Larry report status
  
 +
'''OWASP Intern'''
 +
 +
'''6th Board Member'''
 +
 +
'''Funding W3C Liason'''
 +
 +
'''Status of OWASP Portugal Conference''' - Dinis
  
 
== OWASP Community ==
 
== OWASP Community ==
Line 44: Line 49:
  
 
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008
 
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008
 
== '''OWASP Intern''' ==
 
 
== '''6th Board Member''' ==
 

Revision as of 14:12, 11 July 2008

Contents

Review of Action Items:

Update on details of working groups: - Dinis

OWASP ESAPI Summit - Targeting 9/9-9/11 - OWASP will organize a working session (not a working group) at Washington DC where the main ESAPI contributors will be invited to participate. Jeff Williams will structure an agenda and plan for this session.

Identified need for clearer guidelines for OWASP projects: The first and second round reviews for SOC are to be completed and documented. This will provide definition of procedures for future projects. Larry and Paulo will work on updating wiki.

OWASP Blog pages: Ning.com Tom

Local Chapter Finance model: A draft of procedures to include roles of chapter and roles of OWASP regarding these chapter issues.

Student Memberships - cheap

New Business

Internationalization - Larry report status

OWASP Intern

6th Board Member

Funding W3C Liason

Status of OWASP Portugal Conference - Dinis

OWASP Community

  • Newsletter
  • Books

OWASP Financials:

Audit is completed: results and takeaways

Should we switch to a different bank that can handle international wires better?

OWASP 200k investment plan

Conferences:

NY conference

India conference

Proposal for OWASP EU SUMMIT 2008

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_EU_Summit_2008