Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings January Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
m
m
 
(19 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 7: Line 7:
 
<b> AGENDA </b>
 
<b> AGENDA </b>
  
<u>REPORTS</u>
+
<u>OWASP OPERATIONAL REPORT</u>
OWASP Finance Report - Dave/Alison/Kate
+
OWASP Finance Report - Presented by: Alison/Kate
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation Finance Report]  
+
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Foundation Finance Report] - [https://www.owasp.org/images/1/17/Balance_Sheet_-_2008.pdf Balance Sheet - 2008]
 
* [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Advertising Advertising Report]
 
* [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Advertising Advertising Report]
  
OWASP Member Report - Brennan/Alison/Kate
+
<u>INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS</u>
* [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Members Corporate Members]
+
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee Global Membership Committee] Update - Brennan
* [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/members Individuals]
+
[http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership/members Individual Member] / [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership#Current_OWASP_Members Organizational Supporter]
  
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee Global Industry Committee] Update - Brennan
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee Global Conferences Committee] Update - Dave
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_and_Tools_Committee Global Projects Committee] Update - Dinis
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee Global Chapter Committee] Update - Seba
 +
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee Global Education Committee] Update - Seba
  
 
<u>OLD BUSINESS</u>
 
<u>OLD BUSINESS</u>
 
   * 60/40 Split Membership Drive
 
   * 60/40 Split Membership Drive
   * <tbd>
+
   * Banner Ads
  * <tbd>
+
 
   * <tbd>
 
   * <tbd>
 
<u>COMMITTEE REPORTS</u>
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Membership_Committee Global Membership Committee] Update - Brennan/Alison/Kate
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Committee Global Chapter Committee] Update - Seba/Kate
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Industry_Committee Global Industry Committee] Update - Brennan/Kate
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Education_Committee Global Education Committee] Update - Seba/Kate
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee Global Conferences Committee] Update - Dave/Kate
 
* [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Projects_and_Tools_Committee Global Projects Committee] Update - Dinis/Kate
 
  
 
<u>NEW BUSINESS</u>
 
<u>NEW BUSINESS</u>
   * <tbd>
+
   * Board Vote on committee plans - Membership
   * <tbd>
+
   * Board review of committee nominations - Stephen Craig Evans (membership), Andrzej Targosz (Education)
   * <tbd>
+
   * OWASP Infrastructure - Summary of events since the last board meeting, Moving forward, Request for upgrades
   * <tbd>
+
   * Jerry - Kate
  
 
<u> ACTION ITEMS </u>
 
<u> ACTION ITEMS </u>
 
Action Items as a result of this board meeting
 
Action Items as a result of this board meeting
   1  
+
   1. Membership proposal - APPROVED effective 2/1/2009 to kick off the 60/40 membership split. Proposal review, tweaks to be completed by all board members by Jan 9th.  Brennan will update committee page for RFC and finalize the membership page on or before 2/1/2009 and launch to OWASP-ALL
   2  
+
 
 +
   2 Justin Derry application post to Global Committee, Wayne
 
   3  
 
   3  
 
   4  
 
   4  
 
   5
 
   5

Latest revision as of 13:20, 6 January 2009

The purpose of the board meeting is to provide a monthly update of the OWASP Foundation status and direction of the activities going on worldwide. Finance and Committee Reports from Global Committee's are key to the mission of OWASP Foundation

If you have any questions or would like to contact a board member Contact Us


AGENDA

OWASP OPERATIONAL REPORT OWASP Finance Report - Presented by: Alison/Kate

INDIVIDUAL COMMITTEE REPORTS

Individual Member / Organizational Supporter

OLD BUSINESS

 * 60/40 Split Membership Drive
 * Banner Ads
 * <tbd>

NEW BUSINESS

 * Board Vote on committee plans - Membership
 * Board review of committee nominations - Stephen Craig Evans (membership), Andrzej Targosz (Education)
 * OWASP Infrastructure - Summary of events since the last board meeting, Moving forward, Request for upgrades
 * Jerry - Kate

ACTION ITEMS Action Items as a result of this board meeting

 1. Membership proposal - APPROVED effective 2/1/2009 to kick off the 60/40 membership split. Proposal review, tweaks to be completed by all board members by Jan 9th.  Brennan will update committee page for RFC and finalize the membership page on or before 2/1/2009 and launch to OWASP-ALL
 2 Justin Derry application post to Global Committee, Wayne
 3 
 4 
 5