OWASP Board Meetings April Agenda
Revision as of 12:36, 2 April 2008 by Alison.McNamee
Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 4/3/2008
Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes
- Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff)
- Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
- More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
- Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
- What should we do with blogs/forum? (Dinis & Larry)
- Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
- Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
- Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
- Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)
OWASP Financials - 10 minutes
- OWASP's 2005 & 2006 tax returns have been posted at: OWASP Foundation
- 2007 Tax Returns are getting completed soon
- What type of audit are we going to do (full blown audit, review, compilation)?
Conferences - 20 minutes
- Membership Packs
- Update on Belgium & NY
- Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization? If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)
- Should we renew PR Newswire?
- Should we make a deal with a travel agency in the US, to use for travel expenses authorized by the board (ie: going to conference, OotM, etc.)?