Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings April Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
m (New page: ===Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 4/3/2008=== ====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes==== *Status of Advisory Board? (Jeff) *Details of Working Groups? (Dini...)
 
m (Miscellaneous)
 
(13 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
 
====Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes====
  
*Status of Advisory Board? (Jeff)
+
*Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff)
*Details of Working Groups? (Dinis & Tom)
+
*Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
 
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
 
*More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
 
*Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
 
*Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
*What should we do with blogs/forums? (Dinis & Larry)
+
*What should we do with blogs/forum? (Dinis & Larry)
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director (Dave & Alison)
+
*Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
 
*Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
 
*Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
 
*Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
 
*Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
 
*Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)
 
*Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)
  
 +
====OWASP Financials - 10 minutes====
 +
*OWASP's 2005 & 2006 tax returns have been posted at: [[OWASP Foundation]]
 +
*2007 Tax Returns are getting completed soon
 +
*What type of audit are we going to do (full blown audit, review, compilation)?
  
 
+
====Conferences - 20 minutes====
====OWASP Financials - 15 minutes====
+
*Taxes for 2007, are we doing an audit?
+
 
+
 
+
====Conferences - 25 minutes====
+
 
*Membership Packs
 
*Membership Packs
 
*Update on Belgium & NY
 
*Update on Belgium & NY
 +
 +
===Miscellaneous - 30 minutes===
 +
*Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization?  If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)
 +
*Should we renew PR Newswire?
 +
*Should we make a deal with a travel agency in the US, to use for travel expenses authorized by the board (ie: going to conference, OotM, etc.)?

Latest revision as of 13:36, 2 April 2008

Contents

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 4/3/2008

Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes

  • Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff)
  • Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
  • More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
  • Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
  • What should we do with blogs/forum? (Dinis & Larry)
  • Write and post job description for OWASP Director & OWASP Intern (Dave & Alison)
  • Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
  • Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
  • Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)

OWASP Financials - 10 minutes

  • OWASP's 2005 & 2006 tax returns have been posted at: OWASP Foundation
  • 2007 Tax Returns are getting completed soon
  • What type of audit are we going to do (full blown audit, review, compilation)?

Conferences - 20 minutes

  • Membership Packs
  • Update on Belgium & NY

Miscellaneous - 30 minutes

  • Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization? If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)
  • Should we renew PR Newswire?
  • Should we make a deal with a travel agency in the US, to use for travel expenses authorized by the board (ie: going to conference, OotM, etc.)?