Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings April Agenda"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
m (OWASP Financials - 10 minutes)
m (Miscellaneous)
Line 23: Line 23:
  
 
===Miscellaneous===
 
===Miscellaneous===
*French Chapter - EM from Jeff on 3/24
+
*Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization?  If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)
*Local Chapter Options - EM from Tom on 3/25
+

Revision as of 10:48, 1 April 2008

Contents

Agenda for OWASP Board Meeting: 4/3/2008

Review of Action Items from last month’s meeting - 20 minutes

  • Update on Advisory Board status (Jeff)
  • Update on details of Working Groups (Dinis & Tom)
  • More clear guidelines for OWASP Projects? (All Board Members)
  • Virtual Points Proposal (Seba, Tom, & Alison)
  • What should we do with blogs/forum? (Dinis & Larry)
  • Write and post job description for OWASP Director (Dave & Alison)
  • Agree on and Post OotM Guideline to wiki (All Board Members & Alison)
  • Google SoC 2008-what is going on? (Dinis)
  • Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board (Dinis)

OWASP Financials - 10 minutes

  • OWASP's 2005 & 2006 tax returns have been posted at: OWASP Foundation
  • 2007 Tax Returns are getting completed soon
  • What type of audit are we going to do (full blown audit, review, compilation)?

Conferences - 20 minutes

  • Membership Packs
  • Update on Belgium & NY

Miscellaneous

  • Are we going to allow France to create a local non profit OWASP organization? If so, we will need to have some general principals in place (see details in EM from Jeff on 3/24 and from Tom on 3/25)