Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meetings 3-6-08"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Summary of Meeting/Actions Items:)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
==Date of Meeting: March 6, 2008==
+
==Date of Meeting: April 3, 2008==
  
  
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
* Alison
 
* Alison
     1. Work with Seba & Tom to propose guidelines for how chapters can use virtual points - once approved by board send to chapter leaders
+
     1. Get contact info for marketing dept. at Microsoft - see if they want to be involved in NY conference sponsorship
     2. Work with Larry to put together a proposal for selling banner ads in 2009
+
     2. Post OWASP Internship to wiki
     3. Push to get taxes done for 2007 and have audit conducted - once complete put that info on wiki [[OWASP_Foundation]]
+
     3. Send job description for OWASP Director to board - once approved post to wiki
     4. Work with Dave to put together a job description for OWASP Director
+
     4. Re-send OotM guidelines to board - once approved post to wiki
     5. Set up separate conference call with Dave and Tom to discuss NY Conference
+
     5. Have an update on Conference Packs for next meeting
    6. Send stuff to OWASP Week participating chapters (once items are approved)
+
    6. Set up a separate call with board members to talk about creating local not-for-profit chapters  
    7. Submit OotM guidelines to board for approval
+
 
+
* Jeff
+
    1. Continue working on Advisory Board details
+
  
 
* Dave
 
* Dave
     1. Work with Alision to put together a job description for OwASP Director
+
     1. Talk to Andi about audit, move forward with getting taxes done for 2007
  
 
* Dinis
 
* Dinis
     1. Continue working on Working Groups details
+
     1. Continue to work on Working Groups details
     2. Contact someone at Google concerning SoC 2008 ASAP
+
     2. Clarify guidelines on how to start an OWASP project
     3. Talk to Google about blogs/forum
+
     3. Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog (w/ Google?)
     4. Write a proposal as to whether we should go back to corporate members that have joined since January of 2008, and see if they would like to allocate their funds to a specific project - Submit to board
+
     4. Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to  
    5. Write a proposal of what to send to OWASP Week participating chapters - Submit to board
+
  
 
* Tom
 
* Tom
     1. Work with Seba & Alison to propose guidelines for how chapters can use virtual points
+
     1. Continue to work on Working Groups details
 
+
     2. Work on 'Local Chapter Finance Model'
* Seba
+
    3. Update governance form to include the requirement of an audit every couple of years
     1. Work with Tom & Alison to propose guidelines for how chapters can use virtual points
+
  
 
* Larry
 
* Larry
     1. Work with Dinis to figure out what to do with blogs/forum
+
     1. Kill off the OWASP Blogs/Forums once Dinis has sent email notifying people of this change
    2. Work with Alison to put together a proposal for selling banner ads in 2009
+
  
* All Board Members
+
* Paulo
     1. Work on more clear definitions of OWASP Projects
+
     1. Clarify guidelines on how to start an OWASP project

Latest revision as of 09:30, 3 April 2008

Date of Meeting: April 3, 2008

Summary of Meeting/Actions Items:

  • Alison
    1. Get contact info for marketing dept. at Microsoft -  see if they want to be involved in NY conference sponsorship
    2. Post OWASP Internship to wiki
    3. Send job description for OWASP Director to board - once approved post to wiki
    4. Re-send OotM guidelines to board - once approved post to wiki
    5. Have an update on Conference Packs for next meeting
    6. Set up a separate call with board members to talk about creating local not-for-profit chapters 
  • Dave
    1. Talk to Andi about audit, move forward with getting taxes done for 2007 
  • Dinis
    1. Continue to work on Working Groups details
    2. Clarify guidelines on how to start an OWASP project
    3. Draft an email to send to OWASP leaders concerning moving to a branded OWASP Blog (w/ Google?)
    4. Write a proposal and send to board about letting corporate members choose which project their funds go to 
  • Tom
    1. Continue to work on Working Groups details
    2. Work on 'Local Chapter Finance Model'
    3. Update governance form to include the requirement of an audit every couple of years
  • Larry
    1. Kill off the OWASP Blogs/Forums once Dinis has sent email notifying people of this change
  • Paulo
    1. Clarify guidelines on how to start an OWASP project