OWASP Board Meeting September 01
Revision as of 10:40, 1 September 2009 by KateHartmann
- New Member Letter to be sent to all new corporate memberships and individual memberships.
- Honorary memberships to be given to "active" OWASP participants (chapter leader, project participants, etc.). Chapter and projects committees to submit proposal for persons to be given membership.
- Begin with "state of OWASP" then maximum 1 hour given to each committee during the mini summit to present their issues and topics and board meeting at the end to vote. Thoughts about a panal discussion or debate during summit.
- Set up bridge meeting with DC AppSec planning committee.
- Announcement for 6th Board member vote that will occur in November. Ballots to be created and candidates need to be placed on the ballot prior to 10/10/09.
- To register for summit must be a member: link to doc with name and membership number.
- What is the role of the new board member? Role will be determined by October's Board meetings.