Difference between revisions of "OWASP Board Meeting August 09"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 1: Line 1:
Preparation will be made to host a Global Committee Conference in conjunction with AppSec DC.  Purpose will be to discuss mission and vision of OWASP for 2010 as well as discuss operational issues.  Invitations will be submitted to Global Committee members.  Discussion of financial support for attendees will be tabled pending RSVP numbers.  Those members who are not able to attend the conference in person will be requested to dial in to the discussions.
+
Preparation will be made to host a Global Committee Conference in conjunction with AppSec DC.  Purpose will be to discuss mission and vision of OWASP for 2010 as well as discuss operational issues.  Invitations will be submitted to Global Committee members.  Discussion of financial support for attendees will be tabled pending RSVP numbers.  Funding for travel and accomodations can be pulled from the local chapter budgets.  Those members who are not able to attend the conference in person will be requested to dial in to the discussions.
  
 
Conferences financial proposal voted on and approved by board.
 
Conferences financial proposal voted on and approved by board.
  
 
Larry has posted a job description as well as details of what he does.  We will look at outsourcing the maintenance and support of the wiki.  Necessary follow up:  find out exact amount of funding that is paid to Aspect for IT support.
 
Larry has posted a job description as well as details of what he does.  We will look at outsourcing the maintenance and support of the wiki.  Necessary follow up:  find out exact amount of funding that is paid to Aspect for IT support.
 +
 +
Budget for 2010 to be presented at the mini summit at AppSec DC.

Revision as of 11:57, 11 August 2009

Preparation will be made to host a Global Committee Conference in conjunction with AppSec DC. Purpose will be to discuss mission and vision of OWASP for 2010 as well as discuss operational issues. Invitations will be submitted to Global Committee members. Discussion of financial support for attendees will be tabled pending RSVP numbers. Funding for travel and accomodations can be pulled from the local chapter budgets. Those members who are not able to attend the conference in person will be requested to dial in to the discussions.

Conferences financial proposal voted on and approved by board.

Larry has posted a job description as well as details of what he does. We will look at outsourcing the maintenance and support of the wiki. Necessary follow up: find out exact amount of funding that is paid to Aspect for IT support.

Budget for 2010 to be presented at the mini summit at AppSec DC.