OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 - Selection
This page contains the Selection Criteria used to select the projects sponsored on the OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 and the final classification.
Jury: These results have analysed and classified by Andrew van der Stock, Jeff Williams and Dinis Cruz.
Each project will receive a rating from 1 to 5 on the following categories by each jury. The final result will be the medium value.
- On the Project:
- Complete status - What will be the final Completeness State?
- Complexity - What is the project Complexity and its Size
- Member Value - How big is the potential added value to Owasp Members
- Brand Value - How big is the potential added value to the Owasp Brand
- On the Candidate:
- Past Work - Value of past contributions to OWASP Projects
- Deliverably - Proven capability to deliver
- Proposal - What was the quality of proposal submited?
Classication of Proposals
|Proposal||Andrew v. Stock||Jeff Williams||Dinis Cruz||..||Total|
|Proposal||Complete State||Complexity||Member Value||Brand Value||Past Work||Deliverably||Proposal||..||Total|
|1 AoC 1 - Paolo||0||0||0||..||0|
|2 AoC 2 - Federico||0||0||0||..||0|
|3 AoC 3 - Tom||0||0||0||..||0|