OWASP Autumn of Code 2006 - Projects: Web Goat - Progress
Revision as of 06:50, 3 June 2009 by MediaWiki spam cleanup
Lessons to be Implemented:
- DOM Injection - Done
- XML Injection - Done
- XMLRPC Attacks - Replaced by JSON Injection - Done
- Silent Transactional Authorizational Attacks - Done
- HTTP Splitting - Done
- Log Spoofing - Done
- Cache Poising - Done
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) - Done
- Back Doors Done
- XPATH Injection Done
- Buffer Overflow - Will be taken care of by Bruce
- How to Perform Parameter Injection - Replaced by How to Add a new lesson lesson - Done
- Forced Browsing - Done
- Manual and Installation Guide: Done
Week 01 - Oct 08
- Checked out the source code.
- Built the project from scratch
- Got the environment ready
- Added a skeleton for Http Splitting lesson
- Worked on updating the project page
- Finished working on the HTTP Spliting lesson and committed the code.
- Started investigating the CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery) attacks.
Week 02 - Oct 15
Week 03 - Oct 22
- Finished working on Cross-Site Request Forgery Attacks.
Week 04 - Oct 29
- Continued working on Log Spoofing lesson.
- Finished working on Log Spoofing lesson.
- Started working on Parameter Injection and Forced Browsing lessons
Week 05 - Nov 05
- Finished and submitted Log Spoofing lesson
- Finished and submitted Forced Browsing lesson.
Week 06 - Nov 12
- Added How to add a new lesson lesson. - Started working on the AJAX-specific lessons
Week 07 - Nov 19
- Worked on XML injection attacks
- Started working on DOM injection attacks
Week 08 - Nov 26
Week 09 - Dec 03
- Started working on integrating WebGoat to OSG.
- Got OSG working localy.
- Starting working on a filter for the requests that can be enabled or disabled using the config file (web.xml).
- Started working on the first AJAX lesson: DOM Injection.
Week 10 - Dec 10
- Finished working on a Tomcat connetor to OSG.
- Finished working on DOM Injection lesson
Week 11 - Dec 17
- Worked on cache poisining
- Worked on XML Injections
- Added gratifications to HTTP Splitting
Week 12 - Dec 24
- Finished XML Injections
- Finished working on Cache Poisining
- Added a hint for the user per Jeff's comments.
- Working on JSON injection
Week 13 - Dec 30
- Finished SQL Backdoors attacks - Finished JSON Injection