Difference between revisions of "OWASP Application Security Awareness Top 10 E-learning Project"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Latest revision as of 03:54, 19 February 2013
The application security awareness e-learning course was designed with the intent to present programmers with the fundamental concepts in application security. The course educates programmers regarding the coding pitfalls that make applications vulnerable to attacks and what can be done to avoid the described pitfalls.
The course is based on the most recent OWASP Top 10 list, presenting the top web application vulnerabilities.
The Methodology of the course is as follows, each of the OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities is divided into 5 different elements:
- Definition- defining the vulnerability and its origin in the code.
- Impact- presenting the potential impact of an exploitation of the vulnerability.
- Example Scenario- presenting an example scenario of code manipulation and its malicious use.
- Countermeasures- defining the countermeasures which must be implemented in the code in order to prevent vulnerability.
- Demonstration Video Clips- depiction of the execution of an attack.
| PROJECT INFO
What does this OWASP project offer you?
| RELEASE(S) INFO|
What releases are available for this project?