OWASP AppSec Europe 2005
OWASP AppSec Europe 2005 - April 9/10
OWASP held its second Application Security Conference at the home of one of the best InfoSec Master's programs in Europe, Royal Holloway, University of London. The presentations for the conference are available on the agenda page. This highly international conference was a great success and a tribute to the heavy involvement in OWASP from all over the globe. Representatives from fifteen countries attended the conference from the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
Conference Hall Location: The conference was held in the Main Lecture Theatre (also referred to as the MLT) which is situated within the main Founders Building.
The speakers list included:
- Denis Verdon (Head of CISG, Fidelity National Financial)
- Dr. Charles Pfleeger (Author of Security in Computing, 3rd. Ed.)
- Jeff Williams (OWASP Chair and CEO, Aspect Security)
- and many more...
The following content is as it was prior to the conference registration:
OWASP's AppSec conferences are dedicated to real-world application security issues and solutions. The full agenda for the conference is available. You'll learn about the topics from the experts like:
- OWASP Status, Direction, and new Projects
- Web Application Testing Tools and Techniques
- A Review of Available Testing Tools
- Web Services Security
- .NET Security
- Web Application Intrusion Detection
- Advanced Attack and Defense Techniques
- How to Contract for Secure Software
- Lessons Learned in the Trenches
By participating in this conference you'll have a direct opportunity to help shape and influence the direction of OWASP in 2005.
As a not-for-profit we have been able to keep the cost to £150 (or $280 USD) per seat which is significantly less than what most conferences cost.
You can register for the conference using PayPal (preferred). We also have a direct credit card payment link. Alternatively, you can register by sending a check in USD made payable to the OWASP Foundation:
OWASP AppSec Europe 2005 The OWASP Foundation 9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300 Columbia, MD 21046-2565
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE TO REDUCE ADMINISTRATION COSTS