OWASP AppSec Conference Sponsors
[http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/alloys-australian.html village roadshow australia ] [http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/limousine-hire.html art posters australia ] [http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/wholesale-australian.html australia dating perth ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/ru9zwzdr5.html african queen lyrics ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new118.html i.amasianmen ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/seiko-titanium-kinetic.html paaco automotive group ] [http://s1.shard.jp/bireba/symantec-antivirus.html pc cillin 2000 antivirus ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new65.html welcome to uh oh asian ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new87.html causas del tsunami en asia ] page [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/nada-used-auto.html agilent automated ip3 testing ] [http://s1.shard.jp/bireba/alertas-antivirus.html network antivirus scanner ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/browning-semi.html auto bank federal loan savings usaa ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/3o7l9jema.html poorest african country ] cycling races south africa [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/map.html asian noodle house ithaca ny ] australia credit teacher union [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/yzxhrnmp9.html african diaspora mathematician ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new139.html asian in the media ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/bq5czt3ax.html 2006 african american history month theme ] [http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/australia-funniest.html australia hunter valley ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/automotive-detailing.html automotive radiators uk ] panda antivirus titanium 2004 serial [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/the-autobiography.html auto chevrolet preowned sonoma ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new45.html asian petrochemical industry conference 2005 ] map clips of african music [http://s1.shard.jp/bireba/antivirus-cleanup.html software for antivirus ] asian and black single [http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/informed-sources.html australian service sector are productivity leaders ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new116.html asianworld.com ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/tnw2399fu.html history of african sleeping sickness ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/grand-theft-auto.html auto gmac loan payoff ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/1aql7wt5f.html computer wholesalers in south africa ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/auto-automobile.html automotive business city model park ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new93.html www business times asia1 com ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/dariusz-wolski.html home automation blue tooth ] [http://s1.shard.jp/bireba/escan-antivirus.html antivirusdisable notify ] [http://s1.shard.jp/losaul/australian-census.html melbourne australia accommodation ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new146.html religious map of southwest asia ] [http://s1.shard.jp/bireba/map.html vlnx antivirus ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new64.html grape malvasia ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/auto-automotriz.html autoignition temperature ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new6.html pacific asia travel associations ] [http://s1.shard.jp/galeach/new174.html expressive aphasia. ] [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/4lte5ty9r.html smith wheels south africa ] asian scat picture [http://s1.shard.jp/frhorton/lmi1tnyfh.html africa massage prostate south ] [http://s1.shard.jp/olharder/discount-import.html semi automatic weapons definition ] http://www.textreldrontro.com
OWASP Conference Sponsorship
Donation of a venue location or financial sponsorship or will help defray the non-profit OWASP Foundation's expenses to prepare for and hold these global conferences.
There are several different sponsorship options for conferences.
Two options are:
Option #1: Standard Sponsorship Plan (same as previous conferences)
- Sponsor information will be presented on the main conference web page
- A Sponsor information sheet will be included in handouts to all attendees
- Sponsors can include a poster (no larger than 6 ft. x 4 ft. [can be oriented either way]) at the conference in the main hallway. This can be freestanding, or be hung from the wall.
- Includes 2 Free admissions to the conference
Option #2: Exhibitor Expo
- Product vendors can demonstrate their application security products to conference attendees. The intended focus of this expo is to be prepared to discuss the technical details of the technologies they are offering in the market to help organizations deal with their application security issues. This expo should be light on sales push and very technical. OWASP attendees are very familiar with the application security market!
- At this time, we are not working with a provider of rental equipment. Please make arrangements independently if you need to rent equipment for the show.
Technical exhibit at your vendor booth:
- We want to provide you an opportunity to meet technical consumers and allow them to interact and provide feedback for your product.
- As such, each vendor should plan on using the table space to host two (2) workstations with running product. If you have more than one product you'd like to make available to the attendees, it's your choice as to whether both stations host the full spectrum or each one serves a unique purpose.
- Attendees should be able to walk up with code/binaries on a USB stick, plug it in to the workstation, and get to the nitty-gritty of deploying a WAF, scanning code, pen testing the binaries, etc., etc.
- For practical purposes, your workstations can certainly just be laptop machines. If your product is appliance/SaaS based, please ensure there are two workstations that hook up to your appliance/back-end so that attendees can still interface with you like everyone else.
Staffing your vendor booth:
- Plan on bringing two sales engineers/technical employees to help attendees get a feel for the product(s) with which they're interacting. OWASP attendees tend to be on the very technical side of the spectrum, so there might be a few pointed questions thrown at your folks in the course of the event.
- Attendance to the vendor area is basically free, so you're allowed to bring extra people to rotate folks out, etc., but please keep the vendor booths themselves populated by, at most, three folks at a time.
Communications with attendees in the vendor area:
- OWASP will not provide an attendee list to anyone, nor will we be creating a mailing list for pre-conference announcements from sponsors.
- Contact information for attendees should be exchanged as you and the respective attendee see fit.
- Holding giveaway contests (drop your business card in the bowl to win an iPod, etc.) are allowed as long as they don't go way over the top in terms of detracting from the core purpose of the vendor expo.
The sponsorship fees vary for each conference.