OWASP AppSec Conference Sponsors
OWASP Conference Sponsorship
OWASP is no longer accepting sponsorships for the 2007 OWASP AppSec San Jose Conference. Financial sponsorship will help defray the non-profit OWASP Foundation's expenses to prepare for and hold this conference. For the first time, there are two different sponsorship options for this conference:
Option #1: Standard Sponsorship Plan (same as previous conferences):
- Sponsor information will be presented on the main conference web page
- A Sponsor information sheet will be included in handouts to all attendees
- Sponsors can include a poster (no larger than 6 ft. x 4 ft. [can be oriented either way]) at the conference in the main hallway. This can be freestanding, or be hung from the wall.
- Includes 2 Free admissions to the conference
The sponsorship fee for this option at the 7th OWASP Conference in San Jose, CA in November 2007 is $4000.
Option #2: Technology Expo:
- Product vendors can demonstrate their application security products to conference attendees. The intended focus of this expo is to be prepared to discuss the technical details of the technologies they are offering in the market to help organizations deal with their application security issues. This expo should be light on sales push and very technical. OWASP attendees are very familiar with the application security market! As this is a technology expo, services only vendors are not appropriate for this venue.
- Time frame: The technology expo will be held from 12-2 on November 13th, with lunch included for all the OWASP tutorial attendees who will be invited to attend the expo, and then open again from 11-6 on November 14th during the first day of the OWASP conference.
- Setup: The tech expo room will open at 9AM on Nov. 13th for the vendors so you can get in and set everything up.
Each vendor will receive:
- Tabletop with tablecloth
- Power strip
- Internet connectivity (it may be wireless access so please check)
The sponsorship fee for this option at the 7th OWASP Conference in San Jose, CA in November 2007 is also $4000.
Option #3: Combined Sponsorship:
If you are interested in doing both at the San Jose conference, the sponsorship fee for this combined option is $6000.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2007 OWASP San Jose conference, please contact OWASP at: conferences 'at' owasp.org.
Sponsorship registration to the 2007 OWASP AppSec San Jose Conference is now open! Here is the registration page.
Sending Materials to Conference Facility in San Jose
Sponsors, please ship your conference materials to:
Attention: Amber Mann, OWASP event eBay 2211 N. First Street San Jose, CA 95131
All materials must arrive no earlier than Nov 7th.
The following are the sponsors for the OWASP & WASC AppSec 2007 Conference.