|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
November 8, 2017
AGENDA This is the VIRTUAL packet that is provided to everyone at the same time to review, make comments and be prepared for the meeting. There is no paper handout for the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER
- Chairman Report
- Officers Reports
CHANGES TO THE AGENDA
FINAL CALL members of the public for additional items or changes to the proposed agenda. All members of the organization or public will be provided 2 mins to make statements to the board about new business or comments. If a action is requested such as a motion and a vote, the member should get in contact with a board member PRIOR to the meeting so that this can be introduced on the agenda.
Board members should have posted items (5) days in advance of the board meeting to provide others ample time to review the materials in advance and be ready.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Review and approval of prior prior meeting mins
- Staff Action / Accountability Monthly Report
OWASP Foundation is managed by the Operations Director who provides a monthly roll-up report in collaboration of all staff members, contractors and efforts being manged by the back office team. A link to the monthly operational report can be found here: REPORT
- Project workflow (Tracking / Reporting / Management)
- Members/Public comments
-- Sophie Barry GDPR for OWASP -- Article
-- Andrew van der Stock - Fix Project Balance for the OWASP SAMM project (added by Seba)
- The project asks for the return 3677.22 USD to the SAMM project funds removed on 2-Jan-2017.
- see email http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-board/2017-October/018357.html (see attachment)
-- Matt Tesauro - Summits attached to Global AppSec conferences
- AppSec EU (Tel Aviv) - venue is already booked - likely not to have availability for add a summit to this event with the runway we have left.
- Assumption is that any Summit attached to a Global AppSec conference will be at AppSec USA 2018 at the earliest and new ED can determine logistical specifics
-- Budget for 2018 [Konda]
-- Goals for 2018 [Konda]
COMMENTS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, AND OTHER BUSINESS
- OCMS Status / Upcoming events
- Update Executive Director Search
- Update Senior Technical Project Coordinator
- The Project Summit in London is once again set very close to AppSec Eu. This hurt attendance in Belfast and will surly be detrimental to our fundraising efforts at AppSec Europe 2018.
## Executive Session - Closed to the PUBLIC to start after a (5) min break of the end of the member/public board meeting.