November 8, 2016

From OWASP
Revision as of 08:50, 8 November 2016 by Matt Konda (talk | contribs) (Reading Material)

Jump to: navigation, search

Time

Location

Teleconference Information:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

International Toll Free Calling Information

Attendance Tracker

Board Meeting Attendance Tracker

Notice of Recording

  • Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
  • Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.

Meeting Minutes

- September meeting minutes

Reading Material

It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting

Meeting Agenda

Call to Order /OWASP Mission

  • Administrative: List of attendees and Agenda bashing (only if last-minute changes to the agenda are needed) (5 min)

Reports

Chair's Report - Matt Konda

Vice Chair's Report - Josh Sokol

TBA

Treasurer Report - Andrew van der Stock

Secretary Report -Tobias Gondrom

Nothing to report

Updated from Members at Large - Tom Brennan, Michael Coates, and Tobias Gondrom

  • Coates - Chapters

TBA

  • Carter - Governance

TBA

  • Brennan - Projects

- Website

Staff Reports

Staff Reports

Old Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • Motion to approve changes to FY17 membership rates (Andrew)
- https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1RBy7yRl-qVo49lDL1JeKmhwLElcazrJ7tY4OO5Wwb6U/edit?usp=sharing

New Business

We are gathering a team with ample experience in organizing owasp (and other) events, including the last 2 owasp summits.
By focusing on the content and outcome objectives we are creating the necessary momentum for this summit.
In parallel we are putting in motion the logistics for this summit (venue, catering, sponsoring, ...)

We will definitely try to make this a "budget-neutral" event, by:
1) having people cover their participation themselves
2) having sponsors that cover part of the costs
3) tapping into the under-used chapter and project funds

At this stage we want to be sure to have the support from the board & staff and have a "seed-fund" of 150K USD.
I count on your (and the complete board) to support this new summit.
Seba & Dinis


Action Items

Announcements

TBA

Adjournment

Motion to close meeting

Agenda



Extra points