Difference between revisions of "Nov 12, 2012"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
m
 
(19 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
12:00pm - 1:30pm EST
 
12:00pm - 1:30pm EST
  
Teleconference Information:
+
Teleconference Information:
 +
 
 +
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/942894438
 +
 
 +
[[International Toll Free Calling Information]]
  
 
----
 
----
 +
'''[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBVs310dDfVdTp6p62D4ucMdwUWmwJn5AV-_Ug3DqWw/edit November 12, 2012 Meeting Minutes]'''
  
 +
'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApZ9zE0hx0LNdG5uRzNYZE8ycDFabnBWNkU4SFpwREE Board Meeting Attendance Tracker]'''
  
Approval of Prior Minutes
 
  
President's Report
 
  
[https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages Global Committee] Reports
 
  
- https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus status report
+
[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1BHtWjjz-lmGEHdzhPLyP5wakyd6HUY7KHcTh6vHdrQA/edit Approval of Prior Minutes]
  
Old Business (Status of Action Items Open)
+
'''President's Report'''
  
- All Board Members and Board Member Elects have reviewed and submitted feedback for amendments per bylaws
+
'''Treasurer's Report'''
 +
* Matt / Alison
  
- Conference Splits - Dave Wichers
+
'''OPS TEAM UPDATES'''
  
- Election - Justin Derry emails to Michael Coats
+
* Sarah Baso: [https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1neyOeoEToueAb77SOFu0jPVuefmltAvhtziPzZGNJ-8/edit Director's Report]
  
- New Hires
+
*Samantha Groves: [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Manager_Activity_Reports/November_12_2012 Projects Report]
  
 +
* Kelly Santalucia - [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/October_2012_Membership_Report Membership Report] [https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Membership_%26_Business_Liaison_Report_October_2012 Membership & Business Liaison Report]
 +
 +
* Kate Hartmann [https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1DaOh1sErNAmgx8FRlzilKxcMzqqU_bHfktP8iSUjYAU/edit Kate's Update]
 +
 +
 +
[https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages Global Committee] Reports
 +
 +
- https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus status report
  
New Business
+
'''Old Business (Status of Action Items Open)'''
  
- OWASP Conflict of Interest public statement: https://twitter.com/manicode/status/265934370991386624 - Jim Manico  
+
* All Board Members and Board Member Elects have reviewed and submitted feedback for [https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1r_hS2ioEBcNOKqmEjSJmlLUOdQEb5qPb_0GU_VU1Arw/edit amendments] per bylaws - Brennan
 +
* Bylaws moved to wiki - Manico
 +
* Update on Wiki 3rd Party - Manico
 +
* [https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/159bD2oeAmM2yfPNeq5wHvIvHcl10Hl-c3Um2GXAW81Y/edit Splits] Chapters/OWASP - Dave Wichers (Vote needed)
 +
- Brennan proposes a flat 80/20 split when it is a chapter effort a 80/20 split when it is a OWASP Foundation effort with local chapter help keep it simple.
 +
* New Hires - Kate
  
- Removal of About OWASP main wiki page - Status
 
  
Director Reports
+
'''New Business'''
  
  Kate Hartmann
+
* Update on voter turnout statistics & discussion of next steps - Kelly, Kate & All
  Sarah Baso
+
* $500 per chapter/project investment budget item for 2013 - Brennan
 +
**I agree with this, but when it comes to projects, I feel that only Flagship status projects should get $500 for Project Development Expenses.- Sam
 +
**[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/15lPNSxokO5ogGxWo-xvLNYh0C3c8-nWjgWnRfTfm0OU/edit Project Stage Benefits Document]: See Section II. Still under development. - Sam
 +
* OWASP Conflict of Interest public statement: https://twitter.com/manicode/status/265934370991386624 - Jim Manico
 +
* Remove all project leaders that have been on a project, initiative, committee but have done nothing (measurable) in the last 6 months
 +
** a good test is just to ask: 'Dear project leader XYX, what have you done for the project/initiative/committee ABC over the last 6 months.'
 +
** see [http://diniscruz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/the-difference-between-being-appointed.html The difference between being 'Appointed' and being 'Accepted' as an OWASP Leader (of its Fork)] for more details -- Submitted by Dinis
 +
* Board member availability for Global AppSec Attendance in 2013 - Sarah
 +
**AppSec APAC - Jeju, South Korea Feb 19-22 (Talks 21 & 22)
 +
*Board presentation for Global AppSecs -- standardize the time to AM of 1st day?
  
Treasurer's Report - Alison
 
  
 
Adjourn
 
Adjourn

Latest revision as of 14:05, 13 November 2012

2012 OWASP Board Meeting Agenda

12:00pm - 1:30pm EST

Teleconference Information:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/942894438

International Toll Free Calling Information


November 12, 2012 Meeting Minutes

Board Meeting Attendance Tracker



Approval of Prior Minutes

President's Report

Treasurer's Report

  • Matt / Alison

OPS TEAM UPDATES


Global Committee Reports

- https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Initiatives_Global_Strategic_Focus status report

Old Business (Status of Action Items Open)

  • All Board Members and Board Member Elects have reviewed and submitted feedback for amendments per bylaws - Brennan
  • Bylaws moved to wiki - Manico
  • Update on Wiki 3rd Party - Manico
  • Splits Chapters/OWASP - Dave Wichers (Vote needed)

- Brennan proposes a flat 80/20 split when it is a chapter effort a 80/20 split when it is a OWASP Foundation effort with local chapter help keep it simple.

  • New Hires - Kate


New Business

  • Update on voter turnout statistics & discussion of next steps - Kelly, Kate & All
  • $500 per chapter/project investment budget item for 2013 - Brennan
    • I agree with this, but when it comes to projects, I feel that only Flagship status projects should get $500 for Project Development Expenses.- Sam
    • Project Stage Benefits Document: See Section II. Still under development. - Sam
  • OWASP Conflict of Interest public statement: https://twitter.com/manicode/status/265934370991386624 - Jim Manico
  • Remove all project leaders that have been on a project, initiative, committee but have done nothing (measurable) in the last 6 months
  • Board member availability for Global AppSec Attendance in 2013 - Sarah
    • AppSec APAC - Jeju, South Korea Feb 19-22 (Talks 21 & 22)
  • Board presentation for Global AppSecs -- standardize the time to AM of 1st day?


Adjourn