Difference between revisions of "New Zealand"
m (→Past Events)
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 05:42, 5 September 2008
Welcome to the OWASP New Zealand Local Chapter
Welcome to the OWASP New Zealand chapter site.
Get involved! All OWASP chapter meetings are free and open to anyone interested in application security and New Zealand is no different. We encourage members to give presentations on any OWASP related topic and to share their knowledge with the rest of the OWASP NZ chapter. Please also subscribe to the OWASP NZ Mailing-list to receive future event announcements or access previous posts.
New Zealand chapter meetings are unique and utilise the video conferencing facilities available between Auckland & Wellington provided by one of our co-sponsors. As a result meetings take place in two cities at the same time.
Due to out of hours security restrictions, you may have to be escorted inside the buildings where the meetings are held. If there is no one at the door on your arrival, please be patient or call one of the appropriate onsite contact numbers below.
First week of next November
- Lift to the 5th Reception
- 22 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, adjacent to Vodafone
- Onsite Contact: Roberto Suggi Liverani (021 928 780) - Rob Munro (021 677 785)
- Security-Assessment.com (Datacraft New Zealand Ltd.)
- 3rd Floor Lumley House
- Hunter Street
- Onsite Contact: Mark Piper (021 590 598)
- 18h00 - 18h30: Networking / Food, Drinks
- 18h30 - 19h20: Browser Security - Roberto Suggi Liverani, Security Consultant (Security-Assessment.com)
- 19h30 - 20h20: Time based blind SQL injection - Muhaimin Dzulfakar, Security Consultant (Security-assessment.com)
- 20h30 - 21h00: Wrap up.
As always, free!
OWASP New Zealand members actively participate in various OWASP activities. The following are some recent activities undertaken by OWASP NZ members:
- Mark Piper took his "On the job browser exploitation" talk to the OWASP_Australia_AppSec_2008_Conference.
- Rob Munro has been appointed as OWASP Evangelist
- OWASP NZ has video conference capability between Auckland and Wellington
OWASP NZ Members
We are always looking for additional board members to evangelise the OWASP mission help with meetings, projects and initiatives as we all know it takes time/effort to run a chapter. Please contact us if you are interested to join the NZ OWASP board member or for any queries related to OWASP NZ.
The chapter mailing address is:
17 Woodberry Drive
Dannemora, Auckland 2016