Welcome to the Netherlands chapter homepage.
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
- The slidedeck of Dr. Markus Miedaner's presentation of WEB SPA can be downloaded here. Media:OWASP_Presentation_WEB_SPA.pdf
- A demo of WEB SPA without audio can be found here.
- The slidedeck of Dr. Markus Miedaner's presentation on SQL Lite on iOS security can be downloaded here. Media:OWASP_ChapterMeeting_SqlCipher-2012.pdf
- Brenno de Winter wrote a column on OWASP and the OWASP BeNeLux 2011 conference.
The Netherlands Chapter is supported by the following board:
- OWASP Netherlands, OWASP Netherlands board email adres
OWASP Netherlands is looking for organizations to sponsor our chapter. If you are interested in sponsoring the Netherlands chapter please contact us via email: netherlands 'at' owasp.org.
If you would like to donate to our chapter, please use the PayPal link at the top of this page. Thank you!
Call for Speakers
We are continuously looking for speakers.
Presentations: Are you working on an interesting subject, would you like to share your experience with the OWASP community and do you have presentation skills. Please let us know! Any topic related to web application security will be appreciated!
VAC, Vulnerability, Attack, Countermeasure: The VAC is a re occuring part of the chapter meetings. The VAC is a half hour in-depth technical presentation about a vulnerability, how it can be exploited and how to prevent it!
Interested in presenting at a local chapter meeting, please send an email to: netherlands 'at' owasp.org
Call for Location
For the OWASP Netherlands chapter meetings to come, we are continuously looking for locations!
Most preferable, the location is good accessible with public transport and by car. Free parking should be provided.
What do we expect:
- meeting room for at least 50 people
- lunch for attendees
- drinks, sandwiches...
- a small present for the speakers
- (e.g. bottle of wine, for speakers from aboard alcohol might be less practical if flying in only with hand luggage)
Interested in sponsoring a local chapter meeting, please send an email to: netherlands 'at' owasp.org
OWASP Netherlands thanks its structural chapter supporters for 2011 and the OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011: