OWASP Nepal a local chapter of OWASP for Kathmandu, Nepal. Here we can discuss on any topic, share tools and techniques related to web application security. The main aim of creating this community to bring all the cyber security expert together So let's get together and move for securing web applications..
We have created a group and page in facebook for better communication and better knowledge sharing
facebook group :- https://www.facebook.com/groups/owasp.nepal and a facebook page :- https://www.facebook.com/OWASPNepal
OWASP Kathmandu, Nepal
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Catch the flag Computation (Sponsored by Cobalt and OWASP NEPAL)
- Calling all Nepali Security Professionals!
- Pentest Nepal along with OWASP NEPAL is launching an online virtual hackathon aka CTF (capture the flag).
- If you are interested to participate in the upcoming CTF (this week from July 7, 2017 - July 8, 2017) signup here: https://ctfs.websec.tech and also join the slack here ctfnepal.slack.com (msg us your email).
- Following are the awards:
- 1st Place: Cobalt.io swag( T-shirt, cards, etc)
- 2nd Place: Book - Crowdsourced Pen Testing for Dummies by Cobalt, T-Shirt by OWASP Nepal
- 3rd Place: still being decided
- If you have any questions: https://websec.tech/ctfs explains how it works.
- Share this and join! Learn about new vulnerabilities. Writeup by the team will be published as soon as the CTF ends. It is an individual and 24 hr eve for any .
Everyone is welcome to join us program and for update join chapter mailing list.