Minutes March 8, 2011
Board Members Present: Dave Wichers, Jeff Williams, Eoin Keary, Matt Tesauro Board Members Absent: Tom Brennan, Seba
Committee Chairs Present: Tin Zaw, Joe Bernik, Mark Bristow, Jason Li, Martin Knobloch Committee Chairs Absent: Dan Cornel, Jim Manico
Also Present: Kelly, Kate Hartmann, Paulo Coimbra
Relationship with First approved
Mark will follow up with Conferences Committee to draft guidelines to be used for future relationships. One key discussion is related to profit and profit sharing models.
GCC Representative funding will remain under the GCC budget and will not be charged to the conferences.
Conference Committee Proposed Profit sharing plan approved with the understanding that the financial resources are still intended for activity support. Chapters need to re invest these funds back into the Foundation. Mark will take this initiative back to the committee to work on the wording of the announcement.
Initiative for Project Hosting funding supported by Board (Dave, Jeff, Eoin, Matt)
Remaining Budget to be Reviewed
Industry Committee will request expedited approval of a portion of their budget for AppSec EU
GIC will work with Membership and Conferences regarding sponsorship and Membership
- All Committee Budgets need to be submitted Prior to the next Board Meeting for consideration
- Board oversight requirement removed
- The Board has agreed to the contracting of support staff for the Chapter's Committee, the Conferences Committee, and the Membership Committee. This person will have direct report to DOO and indirect report to Committee Chair.
- The Board will re engage Tesauro Consulting to complete the initiative that had been halfway completed prior to the summit.
- Tom Brennan requested a status update on the posting of the videos from the Global Summit.