Microsoft Security Bulletin July 2006-Vulnerabilities in IIS and ASP.Net
Revision as of 18:44, 11 July 2006 by Dinis.cruz
Published on 11th July 2006
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-034 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Internet Information Services using Active Server Pages Could Allow Remote Code Execution (917537)
- Microsoft Security Bulletin MS06-033 - Vulnerability in ASP.NET Could Allow Information Disclosure (917283)
I am a bit confused why MS06-034 is marked with 'Remote Code Execution' since if we follow the same logic, then MS should also release an advisory called "Asp.Net allows Remote Code Execution"
- where are the vulnerabilities (any volunteers to reverse engineer the patches?)
- MS06-034 should be on asp.dll
- MS060033 should be on the config files?
- can the other dislosed vulnerabilites be expoited from an ASP.NET environment, namely