OWASP Memphis Tennessee
Welcome to the Memphis Tennessee chapter homepage. OWASP Memphis Board Members: President: Tracy Bost, Vice-President: Tommy Xaypanya, VP of Operations / Secretary James Ruffer, VP of Marketing Greg Nail
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
2011 OWASP Memphis News & Updates
2011 Board Members & Position Openings
- Chairman (Responsible for overseeing OWASP Elections, Board appointees and act as the "check & balance" person)
- President: Tracy Bost
- Vice-President: Tommy Xaypanya
- VP of Operations: James Ruffer
- VP of Marketing: Greg Nail
- VP of Finance (Treasurer)
- VP of Programs (content and meeting discussions, topics for conferences. Work with directors on chapter's value proposition)
- VP of Memberships (recruit and maintain relationships with new & existing members)
- VP of Education (responsible for educating members and offering industry certification info)
- VP of Sponsorships (responsible for developing manufacture sponsors as well community or corporation sponsorships)
- Director of Web Content (responsible for website)
- Director of Projects (responsible for community projects such as honeypots, etc..)
- Director of Industry "Best Practices" (responsible for keeping group in the know about latest tools and practices)
- Director of Security Alerts (responsible for keeping group updated on latest application security threats)
Official OWASP Memphis Contact Number - 901-213-7734
Link to Join OWASP Memphis: https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Register/IdentityConfirmation.aspx?e=c6554982-632d-4218-8c77-636ee772baff
*OWASP Memphis 2011 dues are $50.00