OWASP Memphis Tennessee
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is and open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
2011 OWASP Memphis News & Updates
2011 Board Members & Position Openings
- Chairman: Michael Sudduth
- President: Tracy Bost
- Vice-President: Tommy Xaypanya
- VP of Operations: James F. Ruffer III
- VP of Marketing: Greg Nail
- VP of Finance: Roy Crowder
- VP of Programs: Josh Summit
- VP of Memberships: Corey Epps
- VP of Education (responsible for educating members and offering industry certification info)
- VP of Sponsorships (responsible for developing manufacture sponsors as well community or corporation sponsorships)
- Director of Web Content (responsible for website)
Official OWASP Memphis Contact Number 901-213-7734
We are having our first official meeting with Memphis ISSA on February 24th 2011.
RSA will be presenting on Web App Security.