Revision as of 09:57, 14 February 2012 by Dancornell
In situations where an individual has had their OWASP Membership revoked:
- A revoked member will no longer have the privilege to use a @OWASP.ORG email address
- A revoked member will no longer be allowed to qualify for its membership benefits such as discounts, owasp on the move programs, grants issued by OWASP Foundation or vote.
- A revoked member will no longer be allowed to operate as a chapter leader
- A revoked member will no longer be allowed to be an OWASP Project Leader
- A revoked member will no longer be allowed to access OWASP AppSec global conferences or regional events at no-charge
- A revoked member IS permitted to attend OWASP meetings as they are open and free by design.
- A revoked member IS permitted to utilize OWASP materials as they are under open source licenses and do not require membership in the organization to do so
- A revoked member will not be allowed to reapply for membership for a period not less than 24 months.
- A revoked member is disqualified from participating in OWASP CFPs and from speaking at a Global or regional AppSec conference as well as chapter meetings
- A revoked member, upon inquiry to the OWASP Foundation concerning membership, will show as revoked (Active, Expired, Revoked, Honorary)