OWASP has been able to negotiate or attract discounts to various events for the benefit of all paid OWASP Members. All individual OWASP Members and all employees of OWASP Corporate Members can take advantage of these offers.
Current OWASP Member Offers
|Conference||OWASP||OWASP AppSec Europe 2008 Home Page||
After successful OWASP Conferences in the United States and Europe, we are back in Belgium: 5 tutorials and 2 conference tracks in the historic center of Ghent on May 19-22 2008! The conference is stuffed with top notch presentations from industry recognised speakers and technical experts on the latest application security risks and trends. New for AppSec Europe: technical vendor demos and a Capture the Flag! OWASP Members receive a 50 Euro Discount!
|Conference||Jazoon||Jazoon Conference Homepage||
Where Java People Meet. The European Conference on Java Technology. For insights and inspiration. For meeting professionals. With expert speakers. With broad coverage. With talks by peers for peers. With the latest trends from JavaOne. Centrally located in Europe. Vendor-neutral. OWASP Members receive a 25% discount!
|Conference||BlackHat||Black Hat Conference Home Page||
Attend Black Hat USA, August 2-7 in Las Vegas, the world's premier technical event for ICT security experts. Featuring 40 hands-on training courses and 80 Briefings presentations with lots of new content and new tools. Network with 4,000 delegates from 50 nations. OWASP members receive a $100 Briefings discount off the prevailing rate by inserting BHUS8SUAS in the box marked “Coupon” on the web registration page, shown on the final invoice.
|Conference||OWASP||OWASP AppSec New York 2008 Home Page||
THE BIGGEST OWASP EVENT YET!! Downtown NYC, (2) days of Seminars, (2) days of training with with a capacity of 1000 people!OWASP Members receive a $50 discount!
Rules for inclusion in OWASP Member Offers list
This page is monitored and maintained by the leadership of OWASP. If you would like to extend an offer that is of benefit to the members of OWASP, please contact dave.wichers 'at' OWASP.org. Before you do, here are the current rules we follow for maintaining this list:
Offers will only be listed if they meet the following criteria:
- The discount or offer has to be related to the interests of the OWASP community
- The discount or offer has to be in addition to any discounts or offers that are already available to the general public
- Such discounts will only be listed if they provide both a significant benefit to OWASP members AND a significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation.
Significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation includes the offering organization being a Corporate Member of OWASP or some other benefit negotiated between the offerer and the OWASP Foundation.
- Such discounts or offers will NOT be advertised or described anywhere else on the OWASP site, nor will they be individually promoted via any of the OWASP mailing lists.
- The OWASP Foundation may periodically promote the collective set of OWASP Member discounts or offers as needed.