OWASP has been able to negotiate or attract discounts to various events for the benefit of all paid OWASP Members. All individual OWASP Members and all employees of OWASP Corporate Members can take advantage of these offers.
Current OWASP Member Offers
|Conference||Black Hat||Black Hat conferences||
Attend Black Hat DC, February 18-21, the Washington, DC version of the world's premier technical event for ICT security experts. Featuring hands-on training courses and Briefings presentations with lots of new content-including a focus on wireless security. Network with 400+ delegates and review products from leading vendors in a relaxed setting. OWASP members receive a $100 Briefings discount off the prevailing rate by inserting BHDC8AP in the box marked “Coupon Codes” on the web registration page, shown on the final invoice. www.blackhat.com
Belgium, March 3-7, Secure Application Development 2008. A week-long intensive secure application development course on 2 tracks. It focuses on the following topics: Mainstream security technologies, Security related requirements, Secure application architectures, Cost-effective security features, Coding vulnerabilities and Assurance.. OWASP members receive a 10% discount off the 2,750 € rate.
Rules for inclusion in OWASP Member Offers list
This page is monitored and maintained by the leadership of OWASP. If you would like to extend an offer that is of benefit to the members of OWASP, please contact dave.wichers 'at' OWASP.org. Before you do, here are the current rules we follow for maintaining this list:
Offers will only be listed if they meet the following criteria:
- The discount or offer has to be related to the interests of the OWASP community
- The discount or offer has to be in addition to any discounts or offers that are already available to the general public
- Such discounts will only be listed if they provide both a significant benefit to OWASP members AND a significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation.
Significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation includes the offering organization being a Corporate Member of OWASP or some other benefit negotiated between the offerer and the OWASP Foundation.
- Such discounts or offers will NOT be advertised or described anywhere else on the OWASP site, nor will they be individually promoted via any of the OWASP mailing lists.
- The OWASP Foundation may periodically promote the collective set of OWASP Member discounts or offers as needed.