Back to Membership Page
OWASP has been able to negotiate or attract discounts to various events for the benefit of all paid OWASP Members. All individual OWASP Members and all employees of OWASP Corporate Members can take advantage of these offers.
Note: OWASP does not endorse any of the member offers listed on this page, except for the OWASP conferences of course :-)
Current OWASP Member Offers
|OWASP Conferences||OWASP||OWASP AppSec Conferences Home Page||OWASP Members receive a $50 discount at the OWASP AppSec U.S. and European conferences.|
|OWASP affiliate||SecAppDev.org||SecAppDev Home Page||OWASP Members receive a 10% discount at registration.|
|OWASPBHUS11 for 25% off||Blackhat||Blackhat Registration||OWASP Members receive a 25% discount to attend Blackhat|
|OWASP2012 Discount Code||International Conference on Cyber Security (ICCS)||http://www.iccs.fordham.edu||OWASP Members receive a discount at registration|
Rules for inclusion in OWASP Member Offers list
If you would like to extend an offer that is of benefit to the members of OWASP, please contact us. Before you do, here are the current rules we follow for maintaining this list:
Offers will only be listed if they meet the following criteria:
- The discount or offer has to be related to the interests of the OWASP community
- The discount or offer has to be in addition to any discounts or offers that are already available to the general public
- Such discounts will only be listed if they provide both a significant benefit to OWASP members AND a significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation.
Significant benefit to the OWASP Foundation includes the offering organization being a Corporate Member of OWASP or some other benefit negotiated between the offerer and the OWASP Foundation.
- Such discounts or offers will NOT be advertised or described anywhere else on the OWASP site, nor will they be individually promoted via any of the OWASP mailing lists.
- The OWASP Foundation may periodically promote the collective set of OWASP Member discounts or offers as needed.