|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
OWASP is a not-for-profit entity, that ensures the project's long-term success. Similar to many open-source software projects, we are volunteers from around the world, open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. OWASP produces many types of materials in a collaborative, open way (check some of them out here: OWASP Zed Attack Proxy Project (ZAP) and here: OWASP Test Project).
Our talks can be on any aspect of application security, some of our past talks have been:
- Implementation of Security in the Software Development Lifecycle
- Creating secure code requires more than just good intentions
- Top Ten Web Defences
- Introduction to Buffer Overflows.
To be a speaker at the next Melbourne Chapter event, simply message the local chapter leader on Meetup.com with details of the talk. Also, don't forget to follow us on Twitter, @OWASPmelbourne and join the OWASP Slack team.
Last, but not least, we are all volunteers and typically pay for everything ourselves. If you like what we do and would like to show your support - please consider donating and becoming an OWASP member.
We use Meetup.com exclusively to schedule and announce local events. Make sure to signup to the Meetup group if you want to be notified of the latest events :)
OWASP AppSec Day - Conference
OWASP AppSec Day is Australia’s only conference dedicated entirely to product security. Aimed at providing a welcoming environment for developers, testers, devops engineers and security professionals alike. To improve their application security knowledge, skills and to network with other like minded professionals. With a day filled with talks, hands on workshops and panel sessions to learn all things application security.
Sponsorship And Membership
- If you would like to become an OWASP member (40% of your membership goes to OWASP Melbourne) click here to register.
- If you would prefer to support OWASP Melbourne more directly you can become a sponsor (90% of your sponsorship goes to OWASP Melbourne) here.
- To learn more about the different options and the benefits of each check out this page or contact us directly via the links below.
Legacy... Old meetings
For all meeting, please check our OWASP Melbourne Meetup.com page.
- Next meeting: 25 Feb 2011 13:00
- Next meeting: 01 July 2011 12:00
- Next meeting: 25 Aug 2011 12:00
- Next meeting: 09 December 2011 14:00
- Next meeting: 16 March 2012 12:30
- Next meeting: 25 May 2012 13:00
- Next meeting: 26 July 2012 12:30
- Next meeting: 7 March 2013 12:00
- Next meeting: 3 May 2013 12:00
- Next meeting: 11 October 2013 18:00
- Next meeting: 08 November 2013 18:00