May 4, 2010
1-866-534-4754 Code: "OWASP" (69277)
ESAPI Project Manager vote from April postponed until June
Approval required to hire OWASP intern for summer. Would be 40 hrs/week at $10/hr. Intern will provide technical development support to OWASP projects, currently targeting ESAPI, but we are looking for other high priority OWASP projects that we should support if the board has other suggestions. Will work out of the Columbia office under the guidence of Jeff and Dave.
Vote Required on continuation of 60/40 split or donation funding status for projects. Do we continue to allow companies designate a portion of their membership fees to a specific project?
Outsourcing OWASP's IT
Clarification of the scope of the RFQ for Dedicated Hosting
- Is this just moving the 'iron' to another place or is this application maintenance as well?
- Do we also need to look for a hosted Wiki service?
- What does success look like for this project?
- Global Projects and Connections Committees/Dinis Cruz
- Meeting with a Portuguese government agency/(UMIC)
- OWASP Training
- Projects Sponsorship Model
- We have received a email from Softtek that has triggered this issue
- Paulo is proposing we use a model similar to this one
- We need to discuss whether or not the policy, that we have been pushing to set up but haven’t implemented still and under which projects leaders and contributors can’t be paid for their work, is to be enforced.
Follow up from April
Q1 P&L Review