March 16, 2016
- 1 Dial In Info
- 2 Reading Material
- 3 Meeting Agenda
- 3.1 Call to Order /OWASP Mission
- 3.2 Actionable Agenda Topics
- 3.3 Discussion Topics
- 3.4 Misc. Topics (10-15 Minutes)
- 3.5 Old Business
- 3.6 New Business
- 3.7 Action Item Follow-Up
- 3.8 Reports
- 3.9 Reports
- 3.10 Announcements
- 3.11 Adjournment
- 3.12 Motion to close meeting
Dial In Info
Notice of Recording
- Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
- Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.
- Recording of 13 January 2016 OWASP Board Meeting
- Recording of 17 February 2016 OWASP Board Meeting
- March 16, 2016, 16:00-17:30 PST - [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?
It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting
1. NEW -
2. NEW -
4. >> READ Staff Status reports below.
- How To Host a Conference Policy Statements - Updated March 11.
- OWASP Branding Guidelines - Updated and clarified, as of March 11
Call to Order /OWASP Mission
Open Meeting - Start Recording, List attendees and Agenda update (only if last-minute changes are needed) (5 min)
- Approve minutes from February 17, 2016.
Actionable Agenda Topics
- April 20 and May 18 Board meeting schedule (Josh)
Misc. Topics (10-15 Minutes)
All active board proposals are listed here
Action Item Follow-Up
Chairmain's Report - Matt Konda
Detail here: https://trello.com/b/YWY4pf8I/global-board
Vice Chairmain's Report - Josh Sokol
Treasurer Report - Andrew van der Stock
Secretary Report - Jim Manico
Updates from Members at Large
- Michael Coates (Chapters)
- Executive Director Status Report for 16 March 2016
- Membership & Business Liaison Report - Kelly Santalucia
- Event Manager Report - Laura Grau
- Operations Report - Kate Hartmann
- Project Coordinator Report - Claudia Casanovas
- Community Manager Report -Noreen Whysel
- IT Update from Matt T.
Community Initiative Reports
- Willing to shift to March 15?
- Next meeting date/time: March 16, 2016, 16:00-17:00 PST - TimeZone Converter