OWASP Mansoura, Eqypt
Welcome to the Mansoura, Eqypt chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Ahmed Neil.
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Meeting Location: Not yet determined
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.
Click here to learn more about becoming a paid OWASP Member.
Here is a summary of the paid membership options for both individuals and businesses in Egypt:
| Membership Category
|| Annual Membership Fee
| Individual Supporters
|| Why Become a Supporting Member?
- As a member of the internet community do you agree with the ethics and principals of OWASP Foundation?
- Do you want to underscore your awareness of web application software security?
- Do you want to continue to increase your knowledge and expand your skills when attending OWASP conferences at a discount?
- Do you want to expand your personal network of contacts? OWASP Linked'In Group
- A 40% of your membership fee directly supports the local chapter of your choice.
- You get a @OWASP.ORG email address submit a request
- Have (1) individual vote in elections and on issues that shape the direction of the community.
| $20/USD 12 month term |
Please note: to received this special discounted membership for OWASP Egypt Supporters, enter the discount code "Egypt" when registering.
| Chapter Supporter
|| Organizations that are not yet interested in becoming a full Organizational Supporter but who have a desire to direct their support in a more regional manner may prefer to become a Chapter Supporter.
- Be recognized as a supporter by posting your company logo on the OWASP Chapter website (Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi)
- Have (1) supporting member vote in elections and on issues that shape the direction of the community.
| Suggested levels:
- $500 - Silver Chapter Supporter
- $1000 - Gold Chapter Supporter
- $2000 - Platinum Chapter Supporter
Please check with your local Chapter Leader ( Ahmed Neil) to learn more about specific price levels for Chapter Supporters
| Single Meeting Supporter
|| Organizations that wish to support OWASP local chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation to enable OWASP Foundation to continue the mission.
- Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the OWASP website (Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi)
- Have a table at local chapter meeting to promote application security products/services etc.
| $ set by local chapter Contact Ahmed Neil for details. All payments to local chapters can be made via the donation button that is on each local chapter page
| Academic Supporters
- Raise awareness of the University worldwide
- Be recognized as a supporter by posting your university logo on the OWASP website (Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi)
- OWASP and the University can jointly publicize season of code events which provide funding for students or faculty to perform security based research
- OWASP and the University can work together to host security seminars or provide introductory training sessions for students on OWASP tools, documentation and security skills.
- NO COST
- University is allowed to designate one individual to cast a vote in OWASP elections
- Note: This is intended for the University as a whole to become involved with OWASP. This does not imply individual or organizational membership for the University, students or faculty. However, all students and faculty are encouraged to explore the benefits of becoming an individual member.
| No Charge - Contact Ahmed Neil to get involved.
- Provide meeting space for the local chapter. Be open to discuss including OWASP education material in the curriculum to students. Provide feedback to help improve OWASP education material.
- encourage students to apply for OWASP Grants and work on projects for OWASP Foundation that will help them build real world industry experience.