Join our LinkedIn group!
OWASP @ YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg)
The Luxembourg Chapter will participate to the next YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg) event:
YAJUG - How to Secure your Java Applications Wednesday, May 27th 2009 - 17:45
Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor - 29, avenue John F. Kennedy - L-1855 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- 17h45 - Welcome and registration
- 18h00 - Introduction to Cryptography with JCA and JCE, Sébastien Stormacq, Sun Microsystems (French, slides in English)
- 19h15 - OWASP Top 10 Security Breaches for Java Web Applications, Jocelyn Aubert, OWASP-LU (French, slides in English)
- 20h30 - Drink
The whole program is available on YAJUG website.
Note: This event is NOT an OWASP event! You have to register on YAJUG website (fee: 40 euros).
OWASP @ C3L (Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg)
Monday, April 6th 2009 - 20:00 (...until late in the night)
Brasserie Seppl (Club-Room) - Luxembourg-Limpertsberg
- 15 minutes intro OWASP Luxembourg Chapter
- remaining time - Technical Chaos regarding OWASP
The Luxembourg chapter is supported by the following board:
- ADELSBACH André
- AUBERT Jocelyn
- DULAUNOY Alexandre
- MEDOC Olivier
- PASCOLI Nicolas
- STEICHEN Pascal
The chapter is hosted by the Public Research Centre Henri Tudor.