Difference between revisions of "Luxembourg"
(add F5 logo on sponsors)
m (→Chapter Board: changes on chapter board)
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
== Chapter Sponsors ==
== Chapter Sponsors ==
Revision as of 08:14, 6 March 2012
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Join our LinkedIn group!
OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011, December 1st & 2nd 2011 @ University of Luxembourg
We are proud to announce that OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011 will take place on December 1st & 2nd 2011 at the University of Luxembourg.
- December 1st 2011: Training Day
OWASP Training: Secure Application Development, by Eoin Keary This intensive one-day training focuses on the most common web application security problems, including aspects of both the OWASP Top Ten (2010) and the MITRE Top 25. The training will introduce and demonstrate application assessment techniques, illustrating how application vulnerabilities can be exploited so students really understand how to avoid introducing such vulnerabilities in their code
- December 2nd 2011: Conference Day
List of confirmed speakers (more to be announced soon):
- Brenno De Winter (Journalist) on the Diginotar story
- Koen Vanderloock (Lead Security Competence Group at Cegeka) on the new OWASP Simba project
- Justin Clarke (Director and Co-Founder of Gotham Digital Science Ltd) on practical crypto attacks against web applications
- Lieven Desmet (Research Manager at University Leuven) on HTML5 security
- Andrey Belenko (Chief Security Researcher at ElcomSoft Co. Ltd) on iOS data protection internals
- Alexandre Dulaunoy (Incident Management - Security Research at CIRCL) on dynamic malware analysis
- Ludovic Petit (Group Fraud & Information Security Adviser at SFR, Vodafone Group) on WebApp Security and legal and regulatory aspects
- Seba Deleersnyder & Eoin Keary (OWASP Board) on OWASP Update
For more information and updates, please check out www.owaspbenelux.eu
Interested in sponsoring the event and the Luxembourg Chapter in 2012? Please contact Jocelyn Aubert (Jocelyn.Aubert[at]owasp.org)!
OWASP @ YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg)
The Luxembourg Chapter will participate to the next YAJUG (Java User Group, Luxembourg) event:
YAJUG - How to Secure your Java Applications Wednesday, May 27th 2009 - 17:45
Centre de Recherche Public Henri Tudor - 29, avenue John F. Kennedy - L-1855 Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- 17h45 - Welcome and registration
- 18h00 - Introduction to Cryptography with JCA and JCE, Sébastien Stormacq, Sun Microsystems (French, slides in English)
- 19h15 - OWASP Top 10 Security Breaches for Java Web Applications, Jocelyn Aubert, OWASP-LU (French, slides in English)
- 20h30 - Drink
The whole program is available on YAJUG website.
Note: This event is NOT an OWASP event! You have to register on YAJUG website (fee: 40 euros).
OWASP @ C3L (Chaos Computer Club Lëtzebuerg)
Monday, April 6th 2009 - 20:00 (...until late in the night)
Brasserie Seppl (Club-Room) - Luxembourg-Limpertsberg
- 15 minutes intro OWASP Luxembourg Chapter
- remaining time - Technical Chaos regarding OWASP
The Luxembourg chapter is supported by the following board:
- ADELSBACH André
- AUBERT Jocelyn
- DULAUNOY Alexandre
- RIGHETTO Dominique
- STEICHEN Pascal
- ZOLLER Thierry
OWASP Luxembourg thanks its structural chapter supporters for the OWASP BeNeLux Day 2011 and its 2012 activities: