Welcome to the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter!
OWASP Huntington WV
Welcome to the Huntington WV chapter homepage. The chapter leadership includes: Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President, Cassio Goldschmidt -- Board Member, Edward Bonver -- Board Member, Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member, Aaron Guzman -- Board Member, Dave Wettenstein -- Board Member, Edmond Momartin -- Board Member
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Upcoming OWASP Meetings
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Cassio Goldschmidt OR Stuart Schwartz. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
Join Us on Meetup!
Become an OWASP Member TODAY
OWASP Individual Membership Info
OWASP Corporate Membership Info
https://2018.appseccalifornia.org/ Appsec California 2018 Jan 30-31, 2018 / Training Jan 28-29
https://2017.appseccalifornia.org/ AppSec California 2017 held once again at the amazing Annenberg Community Beach House, right on the beach in Santa Monica, January 23-25, 2017, was a great success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org
Support OWASP Los Angeles
Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
See all of our Chapter sponsors here:
Get the following benefits:
- Meet upwards of 80-120 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page and on our Meetup site - Have your marketing write-up included in e-mail blasts sent prior to a monthly meeting. - Have a table at local chapter meeting with lots of time to meet and greet attendees - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards and contact information
The cost is only $1,200
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
- Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President
- Cassio Goldschmidt -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
- Aaron Guzman -- Board Member
- Dave Wettenstein -- Board Member
- Edmond Momartin -- Board Member
OWASP Wiki: Chapter President
The Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.