- 1 Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
- 2 Announcements
- 2.1 OWASP Los Angeles received the BEST Chapter Leaders award at AppSec USA NY
- 3 Become an OWASP Member TODAY
- 4 2013 December Holiday Party at Daily Grill in LA
- 5 Next OWASP Meeting
- 6 7pm May 28, 2014 at Symantec offices, 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
- 7 Sponsor: Contrast Security
- 8 Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
- 9 Upcoming OWASP Meetings
- 10 Other Events
- 11 Archives of Previous Meetings
- 12 Los Angeles Chapter
Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
Single Meeting Supporter: Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
Get the following benefits::
- Meet upwards of 60-90 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page and on our Meetup site(Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi) - Have your marketing write-up included in e-mail blasts sent prior to a monthly meeting. - Have a table at local chapter meeting - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
We are on Meetup. Please join our community there.
Become an OWASP Member TODAY
Support your LA Chapter: only $50 for the entire year!
2013 December Holiday Party at Daily Grill in LA
Next OWASP Meeting
**NOTE: Date for this event **
7pm May 28, 2014 at Symantec offices, 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
Topic: Cloud Security Through Threat Modeling
Speaker: Robert Zigweid
Sponsor: Contrast Security
Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Los-Angeles/events/
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Richard Greenberg OR Stuart Schwartz. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
Upcoming OWASP Meetings
- May 28, 2014 at Symantec offices, 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
Topic: Cloud Security Through Threat Modeling Speaker: Robert Zigweid
Topic: Hacking Information Security Management Speaker: Mikhael Felker, Director of Security & Compliance for ReachLocal
Archives of Previous Meetings
Los Angeles Chapter
- Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President
- Tin Zaw -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Mike Francis -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
- Aaron Guzman -- Board Member
- Dave Wettenstein -- Board Member
Volunteers: Yev Avidon and Mikhael Felker
OWASP Wiki: Mike Francis
The Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.
The AppSec USA 2010 conference received rave reviews. Thanks to all the volunteers and great speakers who helped make it a success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org