Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
Single Meeting Supporter: Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
Get the following benefits::
- Meet upwards of 60-90 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page and on our Meetup site(Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi) - Have your marketing write-up included in e-mail blasts sent prior to a monthly meeting. - Have a table at local chapter meeting - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
We are on Meetup. Please join our community there.
Become an OWASP Member TODAY
Support your LA Chapter: only $50 for the entire year!
**NOTE: Date for this event **
Sponsor: Cigital, Inc.
Cigital, Inc. is the world's leading software security services and solutions company. Cigital helps public and private organizations launch and mature software security initiatives, as well as design, build, test, and maintain secure software through a combination of expert consultants, innovative technologies, and effective training built on over twenty years of cutting-edge research and successful client engagements. Cigital is headquartered outside Washington, D.C. with regional offices throughout North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. For more information visit: http://www.cigital.com<http://www.cigital.com/>.
Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Los-Angeles/events/
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Richard Greenberg OR Stuart Schwartz. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
Upcoming OWASP Meetings
December --> Final OWASP Meeting of 2013, Networking Celebration - Wednesday 6pm, December 18, 2013 - Daily Grill - Downtown LA
- 4th Annual Privacy & Security Forum - Hoag Hospital Newport Beach - Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 9am - 3:45 pm
- ISSA-LA Final meeting of 2013 Annual Holiday Party at Taix French Restaurant - Wednesday December 18th 2013 11:30am - 1:45pm
AppSec USA is a world-class software security conference for technologists, auditors, risk managers, and entrepreneurs, gathering the world's top practitioner, to share the latest research and practices.
Archives of Previous Meetings
Los Angeles Chapter
- Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President
- Tin Zaw -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Kelly Fitzgerald -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
Volunteers: Yev Avidon and Mikhael Felker
Volunteer OWASP Wiki: Mike Francis
The Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.
The AppSec USA 2010 conference received rave reviews. Thanks to all the volunteers and great speakers who helped make it a success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org