- 1 Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
- 2 Announcements
- 2.1 Mark Your Calendars: OWASP AppSec California Summit January 27-28, 2014-
- 2.2 Los Angeles OWASP Chapter Board Nominated for Best Chapter Leader
- 2.3 OWASP Los Angeles nominated for BEST CHAPTER LEADER
- 3 Become an OWASP Member TODAY
- 4 Next Meeting: **NOTE: New Date for this meeting**
- 5 OWASP Monthly Meeting - Wednesday 7pm, November 6, 2013, Symantec Offices, Culver City
- 6 Sponsor: TBD
- 7 Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
- 8 Upcoming OWASP Meetings
- 9 Other Events
- 10 Archives of Previous Meetings
- 11 Los Angeles Chapter
Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
Single Meeting Supporter: Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
Get the following benefits::
- Meet upwards of 60-90 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page and on our Meetup site(Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi) - Have your marketing write-up included in e-mail blasts sent prior to a monthly meeting. - Have a table at local chapter meeting - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
We have been nominated for the 2013 Global WASPY Awards, and are humbled to share this honor with the leading web application security professionals in the world. Join OWASP and become a member and show your support by casting your vote!
We are on Meetup. Please join our community there.
Become an OWASP Member TODAY
Support your LA Chapter: only $50 for the entire year!
Next Meeting: **NOTE: New Date for this meeting**
OWASP Monthly Meeting - Wednesday 7pm, November 6, 2013, Symantec Offices, Culver City
Speaker: Ben Walther
Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Los-Angeles/events/
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Richard Greenberg OR Stuart Schwartz. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
Upcoming OWASP Meetings
November --> OWASP Monthly Meeting - Wednesday 7pm, November 6, 2013: **NOTE: New Date for this meeting
December --> Final OWASP Meeting of 2013, Networking Celebration - Wednesday 6pm, December 18, 2013 - Daily Grill - Downtown LA
- 4th Annual Privacy & Security Forum - Hoag Hospital Newport Beach - Friday, December 4th, 2013 9am - 3:45 pm
AppSec USA is a world-class software security conference for technologists, auditors, risk managers, and entrepreneurs, gathering the world's top practitioner, to share the latest research and practices.
Archives of Previous Meetings
Los Angeles Chapter
- Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President
- Tin Zaw -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Kelly Fitzgerald -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
Volunteers: Yev Avidon and Mikhael Felker
Volunteer OWASP Wiki: Mike Francis
The Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.
The AppSec USA 2010 conference received rave reviews. Thanks to all the volunteers and great speakers who helped make it a success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org