- 1 Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
- 2 Announcements
- 2.1 Mark Your Calendars: Silicon Beach OWASP Summit January 27-28, 2014
- 2.2 Change in Leadership
- 3 Become an OWASP Member TODAY
- 4 Next Meeting Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7PM @ Symantec Offices, 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
- 5 Sponsor: SecureAuth
- 6 Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
- 7 Other Events
- 8 Archives of Previous Meetings
- 9 Los Angeles Chapter
Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
Single Meeting Supporter: Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
Get the following benefits::
- Meet upwards of 60-90 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page and on our Meetup site(Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi) - Have your marketing write-up included in e-mail blasts sent prior to a monthly meeting. - Have a table at local chapter meeting - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
Mark Your Calendars: Silicon Beach OWASP Summit January 27-28, 2014
Change in Leadership
Tin Zaw has been a strong and effective visionary President and Leader for OWASP Los Angeles for several years. He will remain an active member of the Board, but effective January 1, 2013, Tin will be stepping down as Leader. Richard Greenberg -- Current Board Member, will assume this role going forward. We give our thanks to Tin for his efforts and dedication and look forward to the new year under Richard's leadership.
We are on Meetup. Please join our community there.
Become an OWASP Member TODAY
Support your LA Chapter: only $50 for the entire year!
Next Meeting Wednesday, June 26, 2013 7PM @ Symantec Offices, 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
- Topic: I know where you live, I know what you like, I know your email password, and I know your MEID. Why? Because you told me, and you will tell me again in 5 minutes. You are the loudest guy in the room, and your mobile in your pocket is betraying you. I will be talking about the inherit vulnerabilities in mobile devices and how an attacker can exploit them easily. I will show you live demos of exploits and show you how to protect yourself.... if you can.
- Speaker: MrB0t DoX / Possibly Fed
Name: Nick #UNRESOLVED QUERY ERROR#
IP: 22.214.171.124 located in Arlington, United State // Probably VPN Coordinates: Thirty-eight degrees fifty-seven minutes six point five seconds north, seventy-seven degrees eight minutes forty-four seconds west
Country: United States
SecureAuth offers Mobile, Web, and Identity Access Mgmt, including single signon (SSO) and 2-factor authentication for cloud, mobile, and network applications.
Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Los-Angeles/events/
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Richard Greenberg. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
- ISSA LA Monthly Meeting June 19, 2013 at Les Freres Taix French Restaurant, 1911 West Sunset Blvd., LA, Ca 90026 (213) 484-1265
AppSec USA is a world-class software security conference for technologists, auditors, risk managers, and entrepreneurs, gathering the world's top practitioner, to share the latest research and practices.
Archives of Previous Meetings
Los Angeles Chapter
- Richard Greenberg -- Chapter Leader and President
- Tin Zaw -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Kelly Fitzgerald -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
Volunteers: Yev Avidon and Mikhael Felker
Volunteer OWASP Wiki: Mike Francis
The Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.
The AppSec USA 2010 conference received rave reviews. Thanks to all the volunteers and great speakers who helped make it a success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org