- 1 Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
- 2 Announcements
- 3 Next Meeting October 29, 2012:
- 4 Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
- 5 Other Events
- 6 Archives of Previous Meetings
- 7 Los Angeles Chapter
Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter!
Sponsors and Supporters Donate Here:
Single Meeting Supporter: Organizations that wish to support the OWASP Los Angeles Chapter with a 100% tax deductible donation enable the OWASP Foundation to continue its mission
Get the following benefits::
- Meet upwards of 60-70 potential new clients - Be recognized as a local supporter by posting your company logo on the local chapter page(Image size for logos: gif, jpg or png with a size of 150px X 45px at 72dpi or 55px X 80px at 72dpi) - Have a table at local chapter meeting - Promote your products and services - Bring a raffle prize to gather business cards
Contact us #Los Angeles Chapter for general questions relating to sponsorship and donations
We are on Meetup. Please join our community there.
Sign up for OWASP Los Angeles mailing list, very low volume and spam free.
Next Meeting October 29, 2012:
- At: Symantec Offices
- 900 Corporate Pointe, Culver City, CA 90230
Please RSVP here: http://www.issala.org/events/?event_id=35
Would you like to speak at an OWASP Los Angeles Meeting?
Call for Papers (CFP) is NOW OPEN. To speak at upcoming OWASP Los Angeles meetings please submit your BIO and talk abstract via email to Tin Zaw. The talk must be vendor neutral and its content be available under Creative Common 3.0 license.
- HIMSS Privacy and Security Forum
- Special Discount for OWASP Members
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2012 7:30 AM - 2:30 PM at THE CALIFORNIA ENDOWMENT 1000 North Alameda St., LA, CA 90012 Free Parking
- To view full program agenda, go to http://bit.ly/RoL9ZZ
Archives of Previous Meetings
Los Angeles Chapter
- Tin Zaw -- Chapter Leader and President
- Richard Greenberg -- Board Member
- Edward Bonver -- Board Member
- Kelly Fitzgerald -- Board Member
- Stuart Schwartz -- Board Member
Volunteer OWASP Leaders: Yev Avidon and Mikhael Felker
Los Angeles chapter was founded by Cassio Goldschmidt.
The AppSec USA 2010 conference received rave reviews. Thanks to all the volunteers and great speakers who helped make it a success!
Web archive: http://2010.AppSecUSA.org