Lonestar Application Security Conference 2010
LASCON is happening on October 29th, 2010 in Austin, TX
Call for Papers
Sorry, the CFP has ended for LASCON 2010. Maybe next year?
Registration Is Now Open!
OWASP Membership ($50 annual membership fee) gets you a discount on registration.
|Non-Members||$100 Until 9/15/2010||$150 After 9/15/2010|
|OWASP Members||$50 Until 9/15/2010||$100 After 9/15/2010|
|Students with valid Student ID||$30 Until 9/15/2010||$50 After 9/15/2010|
Who Should Attend LASCON 2010:
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
For student discount, you must present proof of current enrollment when picking up your badge. No exceptions.
We will take all the help we can get to pull off the best Web Application Security Conference of the year! Volunteers get free admission and invitation to the VIP event. This is your chance to rub elbows with the big players and mingle with potential networking contacts or even future employers!
Please contact james.wickett(at)ni.com to volunteer for a specific area:
- Speakers and Trainers
More opportunities and areas will be added as time goes on. Our File:Volunteer Sheet.doc can be downloaded which outlines some of the responsibilities and available positions. Note: this document references the the DC conference last year, this is just for a general guideline. Updated document coming soon.
Norris Conference Center
LASCON 2010 will be taking place at the Norris Conference Center in Austin, TX.
We are currently soliciting sponsors for the LASCON 2010 Conference. Please refer to our List of Sponsorship Opportunities
Please contact James Wickett for more information.
Slots are going fast so contact us to sponsor today!
|YOUR COMPANY NAME AND LOGO COULD BE HERE|
Impact Security LLC