This page was marked to be reviewed for deletion.
Last revision (mm/dd/yy): 05/27/2009
A vulnerability is a weakness in an application (frequently a broken or missing control) that enables an attack to succeed. Be sure you don't put [attacks] or [controls] in this category.
- Start with a one-sentence description of the vulnerability
- What is the problem that creates the vulnerability?
- What are the attacks that target this vulnerability?
- What are the technical impacts of this vulnerability?
- Talk about the factors that make this vulnerability likely or unlikely to actually happen
- Discuss the technical impact of a successful exploit of this vulnerability
- Consider the likely [business impacts] of a successful attack
CVE-2002-0267 - Linebreak in field of PHP script allows admin privileges when written to data file.
Related Technical Impacts