OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
- The chapter leader is Deepu Joseph
- To subscribe to the mailing list, please visit https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-kerala
The next OWASP-Kerala meetup will be held on Nov. 8, 2009 at Cyber Prism, Kacheripady.
Manu Zacharia, Information Security Evangelist with 15+ yrs of experience & Director-Info Sec at Millennium Consultants will be conducting a talk on "Introduction to Information Security".
- Venue - Cyber Prizm
- Location - Kacheripady (next to Excise Office), Cochin
- Date - 08 Nov 09.
- Time - 1600 - 1800 hrs IST
OWASP-Kerala meets for the first time!
- VENUE: Cafe SomewhereElse, Elamkulam, Cochin
- DATE: Sunday, 27th September - 4 PM, 2009
- AGENDA: Informal familiarisation meet, with the aim of introducing everyone to OWASP.