OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
OWASP Kerala Chapter Meeting September 25th 2014 [ Thursday ] 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Dear Owasp members/Enthusiasts.
The tentative dates for the OWASP Kerala Chapter @ 2014/2015 will be updated after the board meeting
The venue will be choosed from any of the following locations
- Technopark Trivandrum
- Cochin Infopark
- Cyberpark Kozhikode
The topics will be updated soon .
To join the local chapter mailing list Click here
OWASP Kerala Chapter Past Meetings
- August 25th, 2014 OWASP Kerala Chapter Board Meeting @ DBG, Thejaswini, Technopark , Kerala (6:00 PM to 6:30 PM)
- July 29th, 2013 "Big Data , Virtualisation - Security Challenges" - Mr Anu L Shashidaran @ Mirox , Nila, Technopark , Kerala (3 pm to 6 pm)
- June 27th, 2013 "Indian Cyber Laws" - Mr Bejoy @ Mirox , Nila, Technopark , Kerala (3 pm to 6 pm)
- April 25th, 2013 "Exploiting Hosted networks" - Mr Melvin John S @ Mirox , Nila, Technopark , Kerala (3 pm to 6 pm)
- January 31st, 2013 "The art of Social Engineering" - Mr Danesh Elias @ Mirox , Nila, Technopark , Kerala (3 pm to 6 pm)