Difference between revisions of "Kansas City November 2008 Meeting"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(New page: === Meeting Summary === '''Chapter Business''' * Finalized speakers and topics for Feb 2009 meeting * JCCC agreed to let the OWASP KC group meet at Regnier Center for future meetings ''...)
 
(Documents)
 
(4 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
The [[Kansas_City]] OWASP chapter met on November 24, 2008 at JCCC in Overland Park, KS.
 +
 
=== Meeting Summary ===
 
=== Meeting Summary ===
  
Line 13: Line 15:
 
'''Round Table discussion on Security Code Audits
 
'''Round Table discussion on Security Code Audits
 
We had an animated round table discussion on security  code audits. Thanks to Aaron Hoyt and Mike Marshall from VML for attending and providing the development team perspective. We will continue this discussion in the future.
 
We had an animated round table discussion on security  code audits. Thanks to Aaron Hoyt and Mike Marshall from VML for attending and providing the development team perspective. We will continue this discussion in the future.
 +
 +
=== Documents ===
 +
 +
* Tom's [https://www.owasp.org/images/3/34/OWASPKC_OWASP_Conference_presentation.pdf presentation slides]

Latest revision as of 16:19, 25 November 2008

The Kansas_City OWASP chapter met on November 24, 2008 at JCCC in Overland Park, KS.

Meeting Summary

Chapter Business

  • Finalized speakers and topics for Feb 2009 meeting
  • JCCC agreed to let the OWASP KC group meet at Regnier Center for future meetings

Speaker: Tom Stripling of Security PS

Tom Stripling from Security PS gave a great presentation on the OWASP conference and provided a good overview of Clickjacking. Copies of the presentations and videos from the OWASP conference can be viewed at: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference


Round Table discussion on Security Code Audits We had an animated round table discussion on security code audits. Thanks to Aaron Hoyt and Mike Marshall from VML for attending and providing the development team perspective. We will continue this discussion in the future.

Documents