June 6, 2011
- 1 Roll call
- 2 Reading and approval of prior month meeting minutes
- 3 Finance Report
- 4 Committee reports (regular and special)
- 4.1 Global Connections Update
- 4.2 Global Membership Update
- 4.3 Global Industry Update
- 4.4 Global Projects Update
- 4.5 Global Education Update
- 4.6 Global Chapters Update
- 4.7 Global Conference Update
- 5 Old/unfinished business
Board of Directors (Jeff, Tom, Dave, Seba, Matt, Eoin)
To track and record mins., of this meeting via your @OWASP account Click Here
Reading and approval of prior month meeting minutes
Report Submitted by: Alison April 2011 P&L and Balance Sheet
Status 2010 Tax Filing - TBD
Committee reports (regular and special)
Seba - International OWASP Foundation EU - Update
Global Connections Update
Global Membership Update
Membership report 2-June
Total Individual Members - Click Here
Global Industry Update
Global Projects Update
GPC update - None
NING http://my.owasp.org updated status
Recent accomplishments Status Report by Paulo and Future Goals
Global Education Update
Global Chapters Update
OWASP LatAm Tour
Chapters Working Session AppSec EU
Global Conference Update
BOARD VOTE REQUESTED
Updates and Changes to Conference Supervision by Committees
1. Global AppSec Events will remain under the Supervision of the Global Conference Committee.
2. Partner Events and Outreach (representation) will remain under the Supervision of the Global Conference Committee.
3. Local and Regional Events will move underneath the umbrella of the Global Chapter Committee.
BOARD VOTE REQUIRED (Counter proposal A)
Updates and Changes to Conference Supervision by Committees (counter proposal)
- Conferences and Chapters will continue their existing roles.
- Conferences will work to bolster support for local events and define events.
BOARD VOTE REQUIRED (Counter proposal B)
- Events expecting over 100 attendees* shall remain under the Supervision of the Global Conference Committee.
- Events expecting less than 100 will move underneath the umbrella of the Global Chapter Committee.
- Partner Events and Outreach (representation) will remain under the Supervision of the Global Conference Committee.
* With the exception of regular chapter meetings which on very few occasions will be larger than this, I believe only NY/NJ has this issue currently
OWASP Contact Us Status Report
Updated - 2011 Election Candidates - Click Here
OWASP Backoffice Systems: RegOnline, Salesforce, Other - Update.
Suggestions for the good of OWASP
Jeff Williams - June 3rd Proposed OWASP Platform model
Seba - Update on OWASP EU
Tom - Retain 3rd party international global accounting company Background Proposal